Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FUOTUOKE post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University Otuoke, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUOTUOKE Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University Otuoke admission portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Form
Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME examination.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 140 and above in the JAMB UTME.
How to Obtain FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
To apply for the post utme, follow the procedure below:
- Go to http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/
- Locate the “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION” you will see “For more details about this online application click HERE” CLick on the “here” on that page.
- Number one should be post utme. Click on FULL TIME.
- Enter your pin and start the application.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2022 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
CLOSING DATE: Online registration starts on Monday August 8, 2022 and closes on Monday September 26, 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Anyankpele joy says
I got 163 is there chance to gain admission Inwant to study entrepreneurship
Otokito Manson Raynus says
I score 157 can I be addminted into FUO for business administration
Otokito Manson Raynus says
When is the Post utme form for FUO 2022/2023 deadline?