@ Newsedung we buy BTC, USDT, ETH & Any Valid Gift Card at a dope rate…..
Our Service is fast and reliable
Message us @ http://wa.me/2348108915009.
Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FUOYE post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
UPDATE: Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME Registration will commence on 12th October 2021 and close on 29th October 2021.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University Oye Ekiti, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUOYE Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University Oye Ekiti admission portal www.fuoye.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME Form
Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye-Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check the screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Obtain Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal, Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration. For assistance send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to email@example.com or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.