Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like FUWUKARI Student Portal, FUWUKARI Result Portal / Checker, FUWUKARI Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
Federal University Wukari is a federal government-owned university located in Wukari, Taraba State. The institution was established on 14 March 2011 with the vision to be a leader among world-class public Universities by Advancing knowledge through high-quality ICT centric educational experiences for students, Encouraging entrepreneurship, Conducting leading-edge research and scholarship in all areas that promote an intellectual environment that is anchored on the tenets of open dialogue and inquiry, A deep and abiding appreciation of the entire spectrum of human experience.
FUWUKARI Mission Statement:
To be a student’s centered and community-engaged institution by providing an enabling environment that:
- Enhances intellectual growth a strong commitment to academic excellence, integrity, and entrepreneurship;
- Creating new knowledge and using ICT and other enabling technologies to solve practical problems that benefit humanity;
- Preparing our students as well as professionals in our community for ethical leadership;
- Promoting service to the community and an enduring sense of global citizenship.
- Federal University Wukari Post Utme
- Federal University Wukari Courses Offered
- Federal University Wukari Admission List
- Federal University Wukari Cut Off Mark
List of Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the Federal University Wukari for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.FUWUKARI.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the Federal University Wukari, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.UG.FUWPORT@L.EDU.NG: This is the Federal University Wukari student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.FUWPORT@L.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Federal University Wukari has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where FUWUKARI Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
Federal University Wukari Registration Procedure for New Student
- The candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- The candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the Federal University Wukari Website (https://www.fuwukari.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Log in to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
- Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
Federal University Wukari Registration Guideline for Returning Students
Payment of University Fees
- Visit the Federal University Wukari Portal Website (www.fuwportal.edu.ng) and click on the Undergraduate Portal link.
- Click on the Login link on the Portal and log in using your Matriculation Number as Login ID and your password.
- In case you forget your password, contact your level adviser or the administrator for help
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names during registration.
NOTE: If you are a student of the Federal University Wukari and your name does not appear on the Good Standing List, interact with your Level Adviser to confirm your status. GOOD STANDING
- If you are on Proceed List or on the Probation list, your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make an online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card or other payment options available on the portal
NOTE: Students are expected to pay bank charges, in addition to the main charges, and thus are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank account to accommodate the charges.
If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
- Click on the Course Registration link and register for appropriate and relevant courses. You are to register for courses that failed before registering for current-level courses. It is very necessary to seek guidance from your Level Adviser.
- Print out the preliminary course registration form and present it to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before you make payment.
- After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
- Present the copies of the Registration form to your Level Adviser, HOD, and Dean for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
NOTE: Any Student who fails to authenticate selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk. Once you pay and register for courses you are not expected to offer, you will need to use the Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
Federal University Wukari Change of Course Procedure
If you are not in good standing, further instructions would be displayed as you may no longer be able to continue with your current programme. You are then advised to download a change of course form, on account of not being in good standing (where applicable). This attracts an online payment of N10,000.00 only.
Steps on Change of Course(s):
After successful login :
- Click on the Change of Course link
- Make online payment for the Change of Course form on account of not being in good standing
- Download the form
- Complete the form manually
- Submit duly approved Transfer Form to the Directorate of Academic Support Services for processing and subsequent registration.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply