Hello Readers, This page is for Oke Ogun Poly Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining The Oke Ogun Polytechnic Saki 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND), or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Oke Ogun Poly (TOPS) is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Oke Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
The Oke Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,800.00 (Two thousand eight hundred naira only) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Oke Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME
- Candidates must have chosen Oke Ogun Polytechnic as a first or second choice institution in JAMB UTME.
- Candidates must have scored a mark not less than 120 in UTME to be qualified to obtain the post UTME form.
- Interested candidates who didn’t earlier choose the polytechnic but now wish to change to the school can also obtain the form.
- Whereas candidates should be ready to change the school to his or her first if eventually offered admission by the polytechnic.
- Candidates must have written JAMB UTME with relevant subjects for their proposed course at the Polytechnic.
How to Obtain Oke Ogun Polytechnic (TOPS) Post UTME 2022/2023
- Visit the polytechnic admission portal or click http://apply.tops.edu.ng/
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click the Register button.
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
- Print a copy of your application form.
Deadline: Not Specified.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.