Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about KUST post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Kano University of Science & Technology, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the KUST Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Kano University of Science & Technology admission portal www.kust.edu.ng.
- Kano University of Science & Technology Courses
- Kano University of Science & Technology Cut Off Mark
How much is Kano University of Science & Technology Post UTME Form
Kano University of Science & Technology KUST Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Kano University of Science & Technology Post UTME
- UTME candidates with scores of 120 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening. It’s important you check
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Obtain for Kano University of Science & Technology Post UTME Form
The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 18th October to Friday 12th November 2021.
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2023 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue, and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with printout of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2023 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil, and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.