Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like MOUAU Student Portal, MOUAU Result Portal / Checker, MOUAU Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, originally the Federal University of Agriculture in Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria was established as a specialized University by a Federal Government of Nigeria Decree No 48 of November 1992. The university sees itself as a vehicle for the attainment of the primary goals of the National Agricultural Policy of “self-sufficiency in food and fibre” production. The University aims to provide knowledge through which food and security will be assured. Hence the motto: “Knowledge, Food and Security”. The University, therefore, has the vision to serve Nigeria and humanity through processes that will lead to the alleviation of hunger.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is dedicated to the training of its students to become professionally competent and confident graduates with exquisite dexterity. Consequently, the curricular involve intensive teaching and extensive practical training in agriculture. The research objectives are also made to be relevant to the needs of farmers and local agriculture while the extension objectives are to ensure prompt delivery of well-tested and technically optimized protocols to sensitized and confident farmers; the training of confident and competent educated farmers capable of working on their own instead of the current dependence on government employment; the development of environment and people-sensitive technology and the immediate enhancement of well-being of the farmers constitute the focal points of the University.
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Post Utme
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Courses Offered
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Admission List
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudikem Cut Off Mark
List of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.MOUAU.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.PORT@L.MOUAU.EDU.NG: This is the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.PORT@L.MOUAU.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where MOUAU Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Course Registration Procedure
To all candidates who wished to study in any of the above-listed colleges in MOUAU, below are the necessary steps required for the course registration into the colleges.
- Log on to www.mouau.edu.ng
- Tap on the button with “Profile Page”
- Click on “Register Discipline” button
- Provide all the necessary required details
Note; All details provided to this portal must be valid
- Click on “Course Menu”
- Tap on “ Add new courses”
- Choose the preferred courses
- Select on the “Academic level”, “Semester” and the “Academic Session”
- Click on the button “Save”
- Tap on the button with “Print Out” to make a copy of the courses form
MOUAU Tuition Fee Payment Guidelines
- Log on to www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Tap on the button “Accept admission”
- Enter the applicant’s Username (JAMB Registration Number) in the provided space.
- Enter the applicant’s Password (Surname) in the provided space.
- Read on the provided information and click on the button “Accept”, to claim the admission
Note; Make a printout of the copy.
On the new page, ensure that the provided information is correct, to avoid error
- You would have to tap on the button with “Pay using Remita Payment Gateway
- Click on the button “Payment”
- Tap on “Generate” to generate the payment invoice
- Click on “Type of Payment”
- Click on the preferred “Mode of Payment”
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply