Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about NDU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Niger Delta University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and apply for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the NDU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Niger Delta University admission portal www.ndu.edu.ng.
How much is Niger Delta University Post UTME Form
Niger Delta University NDU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Niger Delta University Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply. Except for the under-listed courses:
- Medicine & Surgery: Only Candidates with minimum score of 250 and above can apply
- Law: Only Candidates with minimum score of 220 and above can apply
- Nursing: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Pharmacy: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Change of Course: Candidates who do not meet the score requirements for Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Mass Communication may apply for any other course of their choice provided they have scored up to 150.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
How to Obtain Niger Delta University Post UTME Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test will hold from
17th October, 2022,
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
30th September, 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.