Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about NSUK post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the NSUK Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Nasarawa State University, Keffi admission portal www.nsuk.edu.ng.
How much is Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form
Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Nasarawa State University Post UTME
- Participated in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 140 marks in the 2021 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry, and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2021 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Obtain for Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Post UTME Form
Online Screening Procedure:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2021 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.nsukputme.com and create your profile. Select the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration number and create an account. ii. Upon the successful creation of the profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- House Address
- Click on Save & Continue. iv. Generate an invoice and make payment via Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you return to the screening portal to complete your registration.
- Submission of O’Level Result Details. Note: O’level presented shall be subject to verification before the candidate can be successfully screened. Wrong entries, invalid scratch cards, fake credentials shall automatically disqualify any candidate involved in such.
Submission of O’level Results Details
Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results.
- Specify the number of O’Level sittings (Maximum of 2 O’level sittings).
- Fill in the results, check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: Incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate then clicks on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate may repeat steps a-c in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT Centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
Deadline: Extended till 15th January 2022
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.