Hello Readers, This page is for Federal Poly Oko Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Federal Polytechnic Oko 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Form?
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME form is N8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form
- All Candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored the required cut-off mark for polytechnics (120) are eligible to apply.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Click on the Online Application Forms.
- In the Application Type, select “National Diploma – Regular”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column and click sign in
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
The following credentials will be required for the registration:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
Deadline: Timely submission of applications is an advantage.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.