Hello Readers, This page is for Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Petroleum Training Institute 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Petroleum Training Institute is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form?
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
- All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
How to Obtain Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME 2022/2023
Online application will start from Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 to end Friday, 29th October 2021.
- Visit pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post UTME SCREENING
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N2, 000.00 which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to screening” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
PTI Post UTME Screening Schedule?
The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the PTI website regularly for updates).
Please note the following about last session’s screening:
- The screening exercise was done online. Candidates were advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that missed the exercise.
- Taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot was not advisable because incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates were advised to ensure that they had good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test.
For technical support, send an e-mail: email@example.com or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply