Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like Uniabuja Student Portal, Uniabuja Result Portal / Checker, Uniabuja Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
The University of Abuja, Gwagwalada mini-campus is the first campus in the university to be established at take-off time in 1990 and its vision is to develop an institution of higher learning that combines academic excellence with the pursuit of the unity of Nigeria and its mission is to provide instructional, research, and public service programmes appropriate to a university of high standing that guarantees academic excellence and to operate a strong and virile distance learning component that ensures equal educational access to a large constituency. The University is a federal government-owned institution.
UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA OBJECTIVES
- To encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all person without distinction of race, creed, s*x or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher liberal education
- To provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches
- And to make those facilities available to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them
- To encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour. To relate its activities to the social, cultural and economic needs of the people of Nigeria
- To undertake as part of its academic programmes distance learning and continuing education in various disciplines
- To cater for the interest of working-class or those who cannot benefit from the full-time university education and to undertake any other activities appropriate for a University of the highest standard.
- University of Abuja Post UTME Form
- University of Abuja Courses Offered
- University of Abuja Admission List
- University of Abuja Cut Off Mark
List of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the University of Abuja for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.UNIABUJA.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the University of Abuja, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more
- WWW.PORTAL.UNI@BUJA.EDU.NG: This is the University of Abuja student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, On this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semsters result, and many more.
- WWW.ADMISSION.UNIABUJA.EDU.NG: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the University of Abuja has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where UNIABUJA Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Institute of Education, Remedial, Centre for Distance Learning aspirant enter their bio information and credentials.
How to Check UNIABUJA Post UTME Result
- Go to the UNIABUJA portal at http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Reg number and password in the required columns.
- Click login to access your account and proceed to view your UNIABUJA post-UTME score.
How to pay the University of Abuja Acceptance Fee
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to make payment.
- Visit UNIABUJA Students Portal via portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Login to Dashboard and click on ‘click here to proceed with acceptance payment‘
- In the payment type, select ‘Admission Acceptance fee’ and click continue.
- You will be required to preview your payment and generate an invoice. Then make payment in either bank or with your ATM Card (online).
University of Abuja Tuition / School Fees Procedure
- Log on to the institution’s website, http://www.unibuja.com
- Navigate through and click on the “undergraduate” icon
- Kindly click on “student login” on the following page
- Next is to input your registration number and password and hit the login icon
- Upon successful login, navigate through and click on the “Pay Fees” tab
- From here, select “School Fees”
- Navigate and click on “Add selected items to My Feed list” followed by clicking on “Confirm Payment”
- Next is to click on the “Remita” icon followed by “Pay now” option
- The details of the payment will come up. Endeavour to take note of your payment reference number before you proceed.
- Then select your ATM card type (Verve, VisaCard, Master card) and then proceed.
- Fill in your card details as required and make payment.
- Print evidence of payment.
University of Abuja Course Registration Guidelines
Your course registration begins with knowing the courses that you ought to register for. You will need to visit your level adviser for guidance and once you have acquired this knowledge, you follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log on to the University of Abuja student portal using your Matric Number and Password
- Once successfully logged in, click on “My School” followed by “My registration” and the course registration page will come up.
- Next is to select the session and semester by drill down from the change session menu
- Also, choose your level via the drill-down and then click on change.
- The course form will then come up and you can begin to register them one after the other.
- Verify the registered courses and submit if no need for alterations. But if you still want to add or remove courses later, please save don’t submit.
Only those that have paid their tuition fee will be allowed to register for their courses.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply