Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about UNIABUJA post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME Registration for 2024/2025 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the University of Abuja, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNIABUJA Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the University of Abuja admission portal www.uniabuja.edu.ng.
How much is University of Abuja Post UTME Form?
University of Abuja UNIABUJA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University of Abuja Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2024/2025 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening
How to Obtain University of Abuja Post UTME Form 2024/2025
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
- Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule
CHECK IF YOUR O’LEVEL RESULT HAS BEEN UPLOADED ON JAMB CAPS PORTAL SUCCESSFULLY
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O-level results on JAMB portal before they can be considered for admissions.
2nd December 2021.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.