Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about UNIOSUN post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME Registration Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Osun State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNIOSUN Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Osun State University admission portal www.uniosun.edu.ng.
How much is Osun State University Post UTME Form?
Osun State University UNIOSUN Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Osun State University Post UTME Eligibility
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng and submit an application and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 7th October, 2022.
ALL Direct Entry candidates including those on UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
How to Obtain Osun State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2022/2023 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
Registration Closing Date:
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Akintemi Esther ayomide says
I want to buy addimission form
Akinrotimi tosin says
I need your help
kameel Owolabi Badmus says
My brother registered and got this response Dear …..
CONGRATULATIONS!, your online registration for UNIOSUN 2021 Undergraduate Admission (UTME) Screening has been received today Monday, September 27, 2021, 8:47 pm.
Please note that you are NOT expected to come for any screening.
Thanks for your interest in Osun State University, Osogbo.
Osun State University, Osogbo.
For enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doest that mean he’s not considered for admission?
Same thing sent to me also
Please is the form still out
Please how can I put awaiting result
Olajide Joseph says
Pls is the Screening form out if not when will it be released
Are they still going to release the post utme form again