Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about UNIZIK post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNIZIK Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Nnamdi Azikiwe University admission portal www.unizik.edu.ng.
How much is Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Form
Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME
- Candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, or its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply. (UNIZIK Cut off marks)
- Candidates who did not choose NAU as their first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any
faculty/programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Obtain for Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME Form
The registration procedure is as follows: Registration starts on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November 2021.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 12th November 2021. Any change done after this date will not be valid.
- Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Login with your username and password
- Click on 2022 PostUTME application
- Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- Click on submit form to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
In addition to a, b, c above, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Monday 22nd November 2022
Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING EXERCISES
- Monitor your personal phone number/ email and UNIZIK website for more details of the screening exercise and post-UTME/DE exercise.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admissions.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Ifeoma Okafor says
Please is the registration still on going, I want to register
Chinedu okoye says
Hw can I get my post utme password back I forgot it.
i made my registration fee and still pending why the form ends tomorrow what can i do?
Chinyere David says
Please the requirements for direct entry candidate To be submitted before 22 November does it apply for also for o’level students
Are you are direct entry aspirant?
Chinyere David says
No, as a matter of fact I just finished my ssce exams. Some people are just saying that we’ll be needing it.
Olusola samson says
Good evening all…pls have been trying creating the CAPS but it has been rejecting the password..what nature of password will work pls?
Dorathy Eze says
I’ve opened the account but I’m trying to link my Jamb registration number and i get the “Jamb Number not eligible”
Okanumee Judith Chinaemerem says
Same here,have you registered now
Onwubunta Florence says
I have payed to the bank but the portal isn’t opening for further registeration.
Pls I mistakenly paid the payment for unizik post utme registration using debit card payment
Pls what should I do
Emmanuella chisom says
I have paid but I cannot continuing with the registration
Edwin Precious says
Plz I have created the account and I have made the payment but there was no portal to continue with my registration
Chinyere David says
Go to the same portal u registered n complete payment using same info
Thanks so much for the update
HELLO DEAR PLS WHICH COURSE ARE U ASPIRING FOR
pls are they writing post utme this session or is it gonna be screening exercise
Has Unizik post UTME form out