In this article, I will like to elaborate more about the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) cut-off mark 2024/2025. If you’ve been searching for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Jamb cut-off mark, or its departmental aggregate then I guess u are on the right page. This is to inform the general public that the management of the institution has announced the 2024/2025 cut-off mark.
This cut-off mark is for those that chose UNIZIK as their first choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and those who didn’t choose the school but were willing to apply for a change of institution. Also, This article will help students preparing for the upcoming JAMB & POST UTME examination to know the minimum score expected of them to have before processing admission.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Jamb Cut Off Mark 2024/2025
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Jamb cut-off mark is the general cut-off mark set as a benchmark for all courses offered in the institution. UNIZIK Jamb’s cut-off mark for the 2024/2025 academic session is 160, so for a student to register for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University POST UTME he or she must score nothing less than 160 in the concluded JAMB examination. However, Due to high competition, it’s advisable to score more than the required cut-off mark to boost your chances of gaining admission into the university.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 200:
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Nursing Science, Radiography.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science only.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 180.
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY: Environmental Health Science.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT- OFF MARK OF 160.
- AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2024/2025
Nnamdi Azikiwe University’s departmental cut-off mark is the official benchmark score set to process admission for each course. This cut-off mark is decided by the management of each faculty after the successful conclusion of the institution’s POST UTM Examination. Meanwhile, The mark is determined by the performance of students after the examination or screening. Candidates should note that not all school releases cut off marks to process admission after the conclusion of Post utme examination or screening.
This article will be updated once the management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) releases the cut-off mark that will be used in processing 2024/2025 admission.
How To Calculate UNIZIK Aggregate/Screening Score
Every aspirant candidate that participated in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post Utme / Screening must know how to calculate their aggregate score for confirmation. Follow the simple steps below to calculate your screening score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your post utme score by 2
- After which you add both of them together.
For example; You score 300 in JAMB and 80 in post utme that means;
300/8 = 37.5
80/2 = 40
i.e 37.5 + 40 = 77.5
However, some institutions only use post utme result to admit candidates while some use O’level and Jamb result to determine student screening result. Click here to read more about aggregate score calculation.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Courses
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post Utme
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Admission
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.