Hello Readers, This page is for Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME updates which include the Price, Eligible candidates, Procedure, and closing date of the form. So if you are an aspirant candidate looking forward to obtaining Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form then I will advise you to bookmark this page for updates.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form?
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Poly Nekede (FPNO) Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
- On our site www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2022/2023 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
NB: Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CH
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.