Hello friends, If you’ve been searching for the Bayero University Kano (BUK) admission list 2021/2022 then I guess you are on the right page. This article is all about BUK admission list. For those that participated in the concluding Post Utme screening conducted by the Bayero University Kano management. I’m glad to announce to you that the institution has released the list of successful candidates that made it into the university.
This list contains the name of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programs for the 2021/2022 academic session. However, This is to inform the general public especially those that participated in the Bayero University Kano admission screening that the management of the institution has released the name of the UTME / Direct Entry Merit and Supplementary (1st, 2nd & 3rd batch) admission list.
How to Check Bayero University Kano (BUK) Admission List on School Portal
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
- Visit the university’s official website @ https://buk.edu.ng. (The admission list will be found in the latest news category once it is released)
- Click on the BUK successful candidate/admission list link on the homepage
- Follow the procedure listed by the management to access the list
- NOTE: The BUK Admission list can be compiled in a PDF file arranged by Name, Faculty, Department, or Registration Number
- Once you’ve gain access to the list, Press Ctrl F if you are using Laptop / Desktop, Enter your Name or Registration Number in the search column. Also, If you are using a mobile phone click on “Find in Page” on any browser you are using and type your name.
- All newly admitted students are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
How to Check BUK Merit / Supplementary List on Jamb Portal
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your BUK admission status.
Congratulation to those that made it into the Bayero University Kano 2021/2020 academy session.
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume for the 2021/2022 academic session
Meanwhile, For those that didn’t see their name on the list do not give up, wait till the following year and prepare yourself very well, or better still you can apply for a change of institution and choose any school (University, Polytechnic, or College) whose Post Utme form is still out.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.