Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about BUK post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Bayero University (BUK) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Bayero University Kano, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the BUK Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Bayero University Kano admission portal www.buk.edu.ng.
How much is Bayero University Kano Post UTME Form
Bayero University Kano BUK Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Bayero University Kano BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must score 180 and above in UTME
How to Obtain Bayero University Kano Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Step 1: Click on 2021 UTME/DE ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Step 2: Photo Upload- Login using your UTME Number (JAMB Registration Number) and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Step 3: Profile Update -Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
- Step 4: Generation of BUK PPF- Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 being the cost of screening at any commercial bank nationwide via the e-payment Remita platform.
- Step 5: Submit RRR Used After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-payment platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Buk Post UTME Closing Date:
Online Screening will commence on 3rd September 2021 and close on 14th November 2021. However, the printing of the acknowledgement slips will continue up to midnight on 14th November 2021.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT center nearest to them to upload their O-level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any inquiry to the following email address: email@example.com
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Danjuma shekinah wazo says
Have the started selling form for 2022/2023?
Computer information technology
Ismail kabir says
De screening portal please