Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about FUTA post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University of Technology Akure, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUTA Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University of Technology Akure admission portal www.futa.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University of Technology Akure Post UTME Form
Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
How to Obtain Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA Post UTME Form 2023/2024
To apply, follow the procedure below:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform, and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: The Registration form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online registration form. The completed form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from
Wednesday, 26th to Friday, 28th January 2022 at the university campus.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of the CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates to get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wristwatches, sunglasses, or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: 08126049786.
24th January 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.