Hello Readers, This page is strictly created for the full list and updated courses offered in KASU, so If you’ve been searching for the Kaduna State University (KASU) Courses offered and their requirements, then I guess the search is over. This page is created for all aspirate candidates that are willing to further their education at the Kaduna State University and those that have already been admitted but want to change the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If the desired course is not listed below, look for another university offering the course or better still change the course to any other related courses which can be found below. Meanwhile, The courses listed below are those that have been approved/accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Here is the list of available and current courses offered at KASU. This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting courses to study at the Kaduna State University.
Colleges / Faculties Present in KASU (Kaduna State University)
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Faculty of Clinical Science
- School of Continuing Education
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
List of Courses Offered in KASU (Kaduna State University)
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Basic Medical Science
Faculty of Clinical Science
School of Continuing Education
Faculty of Environmental Science
Faculty of Management Science
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Social Science
- Kaduna State University Cut Off Mark
- Kaduna State University Post UTME
- Kaduna State University Admission List
Kaduna State University (KASU) Admission Requirement.
All applicants seeking admission into KASU must possess the list requirement below
- Applicant must at least 16 year of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test;
Institution Portal/Website: www.kasu.edu.ng
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.