In this article, I will like to elaborate more about the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) cut-off mark 2022/2023. If you’ve been searching for the Ebonyi State University Jamb cut-off mark or its departmental aggregate then I guess u are on the right page. This is to inform the general public that the management of the institution has announced the 2022/2023 cut-off mark.
This cut-off mark is for those that chose EBSU as their first choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and those who didn’t choose the school but were willing to apply for a change of institution. Also, This article will help students preparing for the upcoming JAMB & POST UTME examination to know the minimum score expected of them to have before processing admission.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The Ebonyi State University Jamb cut-off mark is the general cut-off mark set as a benchmark for all courses offered in the institution. EBSU Jamb’s cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 120, so for a student to register for the Ebonyi State University POST UTME he or she must score nothing less than 120 in the concluded JAMB examination. However, Due to high competition, it’s advisable to score more than the required cut-off mark to boost your chances of gaining admission into the university.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- Medicine & Surg. – 230 & above
- Anatomy – 140 & above
- Physiology – 140 & above
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law – 200 & above
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Nursing – 200 & above
- Med lab – 180 & above
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND HUMANITY
- Mass communication – 140 & above
- Political science – 130 & above
- Economics – 140 & above
- English language & literature – 120 & above
- Psychology – 120 & above
- Sociology & anthropology – 120 & above
- History and international relations – 120 & above
- Philosophy and religion – 120 & above
- Languages and linguistics – 120 & above
- French – 120 & above
- Igbo – 120 & above
- Library and information science – 120 & above
- Social Work – 120 & above
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accountancy/Accounting – 140 & above
- Public administration – 130 & above
- Business management – 130 & above
- Marketing – 120 & above
- Banking and finance – 120 & above
- Entrepreneur – 120 & above
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Computer science – 140 & above
- Applied microbiology – 140 & above
- Biochemistry – 140 & above
- Biotechnology – 120 & above
- Industrial Chemistry – 120 & Above
- Applied Biology – 120 & above
- Industrial mathematics. – 130 & above
- Industrial physics – 120 & above
- Geology and Exploration/geophysics – 120 & above
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Food science and technology – 130 & above
- Agric Economics and management extension – 120 & above
- Animal Science – 120 & above
- Crop and landscape management – 120 & above
- Fishery – 120 & above
- Soil and Environmental management – 120 & above
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- 120 & above for all the courses.
Ebonyi State University Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2022/2023
The Ebonyi State University departmental cut-off mark is the official benchmark score set to process admission for each course. This cut-off mark is decided by the management of each faculty after the successful conclusion of the institution’s POST UTM Examination. Meanwhile, The mark is determined by the performance of students after the examination or screening. Candidates should note that not all school releases cut off marks to process admission after the conclusion of Post utme examination or screening.
This article will be updated once the management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) releases the cut-off mark that will be used in processing 2022/2023 admission.
How To Calculate EBSU Aggregate/Screening Score
Every aspirant candidate that participated in the Ebonyi State University Post Utme / Screening must know how to calculate their aggregate score for confirmation. Follow the simple steps below to calculate your screening score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your post utme score by 2
- After which you add both of them together.
For example; You score 300 in JAMB and 80 in post utme that means;
300/8 = 37.5
80/2 = 40
i.e 37.5 + 40 = 77.5
However, some institutions only use post utme result to admit candidates while some use O’level and Jamb result to determine student screening result. Click here to read more about aggregate score calculation.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.