Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about EBSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME Registration form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Ebonyi State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the EBSU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Ebonyi State University admission portal www.ebsu.edu.ng.
How much is Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form
Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Ebonyi State University Post UTME
- Interested candidates who must have scored a minimum of 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME COURSES IN EBSU REQUIRES HIGHER JAMB SCORE.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Obtain for Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: 1st October, 2022
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Chima Blessing says
Please is the Post Utme registration still ongoing please 🙏🙏
Call any of this number to confirm: +2348064087963, +2348037550845, +2348067664449
Chinaza Victoryy says
Please can I know when the cut off mark for 2021/2022 is out?
Please when will EBSU end selling 2021/2022 PUTME form. I will like to know the deadline.
The Post UTME form for 2021/2022 is not out yet.
Francis Wisdom Somtochukwu says
Pls sir what is Ebsu cut off Mark for 2021/2022 academic session
Nmesoma success Ekutume says
Please with 171 can I get admission into EBUS
Loveth Chinememma says
Please can you prospond the deadline so I can buy the form