Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about FUAM post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced, bookmark this page for first-hand update.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUAM Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi admission portal www.fuam.edu.ng.
- Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Courses
- Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Cut Off Mark
How much is the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME Form?
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME & DE Eligibility
- Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must score 170 and above
How to Obtain Federal University of Agriculture Markudi Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only (Bank/Service charge Exclusive)
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening Exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University Website: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme/ (follow the guidelines on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the university website.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University Website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM Card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM Card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal: fees.uam.edu.ng to pay our fees/charges. Follow the instructions at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the Commercial Banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000 only.
Await further announcement on the post UTME Screening date
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.