Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about EKSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Update: Ekiti State University Post UTME Registration will commence on Monday 29th November 2021 and closes on Wednesday 29th December 2021.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Ekiti State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the EKSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Ekiti State University admission portal www.eksu.edu.ng.
How much is Ekiti State University Post UTME Form?
Ekiti State University EKSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ekiti State University Post UTME / DE Eligibility
- Candidates that choose Ekiti State University as their first choice and score 160 and above can apply
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing, and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 250, 220, and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Obtain Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME / DE Form 2021/2022
- To apply for 2021/2022 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard select the type of application (2021/2022 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details first of which is their JAMB Registration Number on the form page. (The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME SCREENING FORM, click on PAY NOW to redirect you to REMITA online Payment).
- On Successful payment, the application form will be opened, attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: email@example.com on or before 29th December 2021 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
Deadline: 29th December 2021.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.