Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about IBBU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME Registration for 2024/2025 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the IBBU Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University admission portal www.ibbu.edu.ng.
How much is Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME Form
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University IBBU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidates that have met the minimum requirements are to proceed to payment online via Paystack.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Obtain for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgment slip for personal reference only.
UTME: Click here to check your eligibility status & generate/print your payment slip, re-print your bank payment slip Or retry your online payment.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.
Deadline: The verification and screening exercise starts from
8th August to 26th September 2022
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.