Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, then you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FUDMA post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME Registration for 2024/2025 Academic Session is Officially Out.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUDMA Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University, Dutsin-Ma admission portal www.fudma.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Form?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME Eligibility
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma, a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE, and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Obtain Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME Form 2024/2025
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
The date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgment slip.
CLOSING DATE: The registration process commences from
Friday 14th July 2023 and concludes on Thursday 24th August 2023 by 12 noon midnight.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.