Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about KWASU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Kwara State University Post UTME Registration Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at Kwara State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the KWASU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Kwara State University admission portal www.kwasu.edu.ng.
How much is Kwara State University Post UTME Form?
Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kwara State University Post UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
- All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Obtain Kwara State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact email@example.com
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes’ cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC-approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages)
CLOSING DATE: Online registration starts on Monday 8th August 2022 and closes on Friday, 30th September 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.