Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FUNAAB post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has commenced.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUNAAB Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta admission portal www.funaab.edu.ng.
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Courses
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Cut Off Mark
How much is Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME Form
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME
- Candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
- Candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution. Further, they are required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 1st September, 2023.
How to Obtain for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Thursday, 20th July, 2023, and closes on Friday, 15th September, 2023.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 1st September, 2023.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
DEADLINE: Friday, 15th September, 2023.
- Call: 09091050950, 08066630617, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.