Hello Readers, This page is strictly created for the full list and updated courses offered in FUNAAB, so If you’ve been searching for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Courses offered and their requirements, then I guess the search is over. This page is created for all aspirate candidates that are willing to further their education at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta and those that have already been admitted but want to change the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If the desired course is not listed below, look for another university offering the course or better still change the course to any other related courses which can be found below. Meanwhile, The courses listed below are those that have been approved/accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Here is the list of available and current courses offered at FUNAAB. This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting courses to study at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
Faculties / Colleges Present In FUNAAB (Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta)
- Faculty of Agricultural Management & Rural Development
- Faculty of Environmental Resources Management
- Faculty of Biological Science
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Animal Science & Livestock Production
- Faculty of Plant Science & Crop Production
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Physical Science
List of Courses Offered in FUNAAB (Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta)
Faculty of Agricultural Management & Rural Development
- Department of Agricultural Economics & Farm Management
- Department of Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Department of Agricultural Administration
- Department of Communication & General Studies
Faculty of Environmental Resources Management.
- Department of Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
- Department of Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Department of Water Resources Management & Agrometeorology
Faculty of Biological Sciences.
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Veterinary Anatomy
- Department of Veterinary Physiology & Pharmacology
- Department of Veterinary Pathology
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology & Parasitology
- Department of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery
- Department of Veterinary Public Health & Reproduction.
Faculty of Animal Science & Livestock Production
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Animal Physiology
- Department of Animal Production & Health
- Department of Pasture & Range Management.
Faculty of Plant Science And Crop Production
- Department of Crop Protection,
- Department of Horticulture,
- Department of Plant Breeding & Seed Technology
- Department of Plant Physiology & Crop Production
- Department of Soil Science & Land Management.
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Enterprise Management
- Department of Economics
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Cut Off Mark
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Admission List
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Requirements
If anyone wishes to study any reliable course at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB, Such candidate must meet the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose FUNAAB as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school
Institution Portal/Website: www.funaab.edu.ng
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.