Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about KSU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Registration form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is officially OUT!!!
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Kogi State University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the KSU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Kogi State University admission portal www.ksu.edu.ng.
How much is Kogi State University Post UTME Form?
Kogi State University KSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kogi State University Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 140 and above with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences, and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 140, it’s advisable you check KSU Cut Off Mark
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- The diploma must be in the course applied.
How to Obtain Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://portal.ksu.edu.ng/ and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
- Candidates awaiting 2023 WAEC and NECO examination, should note that their Post-UTME screening exercise will come Immediately after the WAEC examination.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from August 21st to September 9th, 2023 for UTME/DE candidates.
- All Candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after the online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates
- Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAPS as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading Olevel results on Jamb CAPS as required by JAMB.
Prince Abubakar Abubakar University formally known as Kogi State University Post UTME Registration will be available for candidates interested from July 21st, 2023 will end on August 15th, 2023.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.