Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about OAU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME Registration form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Obafemi Awolowo University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the OAU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Obafemi Awolowo University admission portal www.oau.edu.ng.
How much is Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Form
Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by the Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in the English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidates for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in the English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Obtain for Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Registration for the 2022 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Thursday, 8th September and end on Saturday, 15th October, 2022.
Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from 12th October, 2022. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 17th October to 22nd October, 2022.
All enquiries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
please when is OAU 2022/2023 post utme form going to be released?
Pls sir when will OAU postutme form for 2022/2023 be out?
Is oau post utme still holding on the 27to 29th of this month
pls i want to know maybe the OAU post utme will still hold between 27 and 29 October 2021
Mike Dapo says
When is the the deadline for those that just wrote o level this year (waec)
Kolawole temidayo says
When is the deadline for uploading ‘O’level results for people that just wrote the just concluded WAEC
B4 Post Utme conduction.
Nuga Ayomide says
How will DE students forward their Transcript to the Admission office.
Adek Kenny says
Is OAU post UTME form 2021/2022 out for real
Cause am confused right now
I have tried purchasing it but it’s not working
When is the form closing and starting?