Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about LAUTECH post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Registration form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the LAUTECH Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology admission portal www.lautech.edu.ng.
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Courses
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Cut Off Mark
How much is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME Form?
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME Eligibility
- For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2024/2025 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB
How to Obtain Lakode Akintola University of Technology Post UTME Form 2024/2025
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from
Monday, September 19 to Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgment page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before the University can offer admission, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results, when released, must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Law enforcement agencies will prosecute any candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time, and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Screening Date: The Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise for admission through UTME to the university’s various programmes will be conducted on
Monday, December 5, 2022, Tuesday, December 6, 2022, Wednesday, December 7, 2022, Thursday, December 8, 2022 and Saturday, December 10, 2022 while oral interview will be conducted for Direct Entry candidates on Monday, December 12 and Tuesday, December 13, 2022
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.