Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about FULOKOJA post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME Registration form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University Lokoja, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FULOKOJA Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University, Lokoja admission portal www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
How much is Federal University, Lokoja Post UTME Form
Federal University, Lokoja FULOKOJA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice, and scored 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How to Obtain for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
Registration is strictly online and commences on Monday, September 19, 2022. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2022/2023)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
Please note the following:
- THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.
- Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
- Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through the 2022 JAMB Registration Exercise and choose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
- MBBS candidates would be scheduled for a Computer Based Test (CBT) and only candidates who choose MB;BS as 1st choice on JAMB portal would be considered for the MB;BS CBT screening exercise.
- A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.