Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the River State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about RSUST post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: River State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Registration form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at River State University of Science and Technology and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the RSUST Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on River State University of Science and Technology admission portal www.rsust.edu.ng.
- River State University of Science and Technology Courses
- River State University of Science and Technology Cut Off Mark
How much is River State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form?
River State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Eligibility
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only to candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Obtain River State University of Science & Tech Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
The registration for the screening exercise will start on Monday, 1st August 2022, and end on Friday,16th September 2022
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday 4th October 2022, at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time, and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians, and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.