Hello Readers, In the article, I would like to share with you the official website of the University of Calabar (UNICAL Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like UNICAL Student Portal, UNICAL Result Portal / Checker, UNICAL Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
The University of Calabar is a public university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second-generation federal universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The institution was founded on 25 October 1975 to produce high-quality graduates and scholars in focal areas of learning with theoretical, practical, and entrepreneurial skills for the world of work in a conducive environment through quality research and teaching and the vision of the institution is to be a center of excellence producing globally competitive graduates and contributing significantly to development through research.
- University of Calabar Post Utme
- University of Calabar Courses Offered
- University of Calabar Admission List
- University of Calabar Cut Off Mark
List of University of Calabar (UNICAL) Portal / Website
Below are the lists of domains registered by the University of Calabar for easy communication from the institution management to the public.
- WWW.UNICAL.EDU.NG: This portal is created as the powerhouse of the University of Calabar, this is where all the latest news and information is been passed across to the public for easy access. The website contains pages like the About Us, and Contact Us pages. It also links to the Postgraduate, Staff, Visitor, Alumni portal, and more.
- WWW.MYUNICAL.EDU.NG /LOGIN: This is the University of Calabar student portal, it is where newly admitted student and returning student can access their student profile after they input their Username and Password in the required column. However, on this portal admitted candidates can make payments, course registration, check their semester results, and many more.
- WWW.MYUNICAL.EDU.NG /POST-UTME: As admitted candidate has their own portal, those looking forward of gaining admission into the University of Calabar has their own portal for registration as well, This portal is where UNICAL Undergraduate enters their bio information and credentials.
- WWW.UNICALONLINE.EDU.NG: This is the University of Calabar postgraduate portal.
How to Check UNICAL Post UTME Result
- Go to the UNICAL post UTME result checking portal at myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL post UTME score.
Before you can check the University of Calabar Post UTME result you need to purchase a scratch card of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) which are available in the following Banks;
- UNICAL Microfinance Bank, Calabar
- WEMA Bank Plc, Calabar
- Enterprise Bank, Calabar
- First City Monument Bank Plc.
Also, The University of Calabar Post Utme Scratch card can be purchased online
- Click on https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme /webpayres/
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click on the search button
- Follow the step-by-step procedure to make your payment.
University of Calabar Tuition Fee Procedure
After you’ve been offered admission by the UNICAL management the next step is to pay your acceptance and tuition fees, below is the procedure to follow;
- Log in to your student profile dashboard with your Registration Number / Matric and Password
- Navigate to make payment
- Select the payment you want to make “Tuition Fees”
- Follow the necessary step till the payment window open
- Enter you card detail to make payment online
- After the payment is successful print out the payment slips for evidence
University of Calabar Course Registration Procedures
After a successful school fees payment, the next expected thing to do is the course registration. Your course registration begins with knowing the courses that you ought to register for. You will need to visit your level adviser for guidance and once you have acquired this knowledge, you follow the steps below for course registration;
- Visit the University of Calabar student portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.