Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, then you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about UNICAL post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Registration for 2024/2025 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the University of Calabar, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNICAL Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the University of Calabar admission portal www.unical.edu.ng.
How much is University of Calabar Post UTME Form?
University of Calabar UNICAL Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
University of Calabar Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose the University of Calabar as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING)
How to Obtain University of Calabar Post UTME Form 2024/2025
- LOG ON TO: http://myunical.edu.ng and click on the Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Schedule
An important note is that the Post UTME process involves a Computer-Based Test (CBT) aptitude test. Candidates should check the portal from
Wednesday, August 16th, 2023, to find out their CBT venue and time. To prepare adequately for this screening exercise, it’s recommended that candidates get the UNICAL Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Closing Date: The Post UTME Registration will ends on
Wednesday, August 16th, 2023.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.