Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the University of Medical Science (UNIMED) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about UNIMED post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the University of Medical Science, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UNIMED Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the University of Medical Science admission portal www.unimed.edu.ng.
How much is University of Medical Science Post UTME Form??
University of Medical Science UNIMED Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for University of Medical Science Post UTME
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
How to Obtain University of Medical Science (UNIMED) Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via an online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on the APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
Screening Schedule and Venue of Examination
Screening Exercise Dates, Venue of Examination, and modality will be communicated to validly registered candidates at a later date.
ALSO, NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2022/2023 Admission Screening slip.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
3. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
4. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also, note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.