Hello Readers, This page is strictly created for the full list and updated courses offered in UNIMED, so If you’ve been searching for the University of Medical Science Ondo (UNIMED) Courses offered and their requirements, then I guess the search is over. This page is created for all aspirate candidates that are willing to further their education at the University of Medical Science Ondo and those that have already been admitted but want to change the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If the desired course is not listed below, look for another university offering the course or better still change the course to any other related courses which can be found below. Meanwhile, The courses listed below are those that have been approved/accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Here is the list of available and current courses offered at UNIMED. This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting courses to study at the University of Medical Science Ondo.
Faculties / Colleges Present In UNIMED University of Medical Science Ondo
- Faculty of Clinical Science
- Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Applied Health Science
List of Courses Offered in UNIMED (University of Medical Science Ondo)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Morbid Anatomy
- Department of Haematology
- Department of Chemical Pathology
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Community Medicine
Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation
- Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
Faculty of Dentistry
- Department of Child Dental Health
- Department of Oral/Maxillofacial Pathology
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Restorative Dentistry
Faculty of Science
- Department of Animal & Environmental
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Plant Biology & Biotechnology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics (Medical Physics)
- Department of Physics (Electronics Physics)
- Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Applied Health Science
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department of Physiotherapy
- University of Medical Science Ondo Cut Off Mark
- University of Medical Science Ondo Post UTME
- University of Medical Science Ondo Admission List
University of Medical Science Ondo (UNIMED) Admission Requirement.
If anyone wishes to study any reliable course at the University of Medical Science Ondo, Such candidate must meet the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose UNIMED as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.