Hello Folks, In this article, I will share the latest WAEC Commerce Syllabus. Note that the syllabus uploaded on the platform is up-to-date i.e the updated version. The West African Examination Council created this syllabus for candidates planning to write the senior secondary school examination, be it the private examination (first and second series) or school examination.
The Waec Commerce Syllabus is a document that outlines everything that will be covered in the examination or class. As a student, Go through the topics and look for a different textbook to read and practice. Also, test your ability or how prepared you are using the online Waec commerce past question and answer.
How to use WAEC Commerce Syllabus 2023/2024
- Download the PDF version of the syllabus
- Look for different Commerce textbook
- Search for the topic in the textbook. Read, meditate and assimilate on what you’ve read
- Also, Look for WAEC Commerce Series (Past Question) and treat it to know how well you’ve prepared.
WAEC Commerce Syllabus 2023/2024
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
There will be two papers, Paper I and Paper 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
- PAPER I: Will consist of fifty multiple-choice questions to be answered in 50 minutes for 50 marks.
- PAPER II: Will consist of eight essay-type questions out of which candidates will be required to answer any five within 2 hours for 100 marks.
- Senior Secondary Commerce, Book One, two and three by M. O. Odedokun, P. C. Udokogu and C. O. N. Oguji.
- Basic Marketing- McCarthy Jerome, E. , William Perreault Jr.
- Marketing – G. B. Giles ( The M & E hand book services)
- Consumer Behaviour – Prof. Achumba ( University of Lagos)
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.