Hello Folks, In this article, I will share the latest WAEC Marketing Syllabus. Note that the syllabus uploaded on the platform is up-to-date i.e. the updated version. The West African Examination Council created this syllabus for candidates planning to write the senior secondary school examination, be it the private examination (first and second series) or the school examination.
The Waec Marketing Syllabus is a document that outlines everything that will be covered in the examination or class. As a student, Go through the topics and look for a different textbook to read and practice. Also, test your ability or how prepared you are using the online Waec marketing past question and answer.
How to use WAEC Marketing Syllabus 2024/2025
- Download the PDF version of the syllabus
- Look for a different Marketing textbook
- Search for the topic in the textbook. Read, meditate, and assimilate what you’ve read
- Also, Look for the WAEC Marketing Series (Past Question) and treat it to know how well you’ve prepared.
WAEC Marketing Syllabus 2024/2025
The Marketing syllabus at the Senior Secondary School level in Nigeria is designed to assess the candidates’ basic knowledge of marketing. It includes an overview of marketing, marketing concepts, marketing mix, consumer and organizational behavior, marketing management, and entrepreneurship.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES:
The examination aims to test candidates’
- Knowledge, skills, and concepts needed to practice marketing as a career.
- Ability to set up and manage a market outlet.
- Understanding of the roles of marketing in the economy.
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions which will cover the entire syllabus. Candidates are expected to answer all the questions in 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: will be a 2-hour paper consisting of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer any four for 80 marks.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.