Hello Folks, In this article, I will share the latest WAEC Financial Accounting Syllabus. Note that the syllabus uploaded on the platform is up-to-date i.e the updated version. The West African Examination Council created this syllabus for candidates planning to write the senior secondary school examination, be it the private examination (first and second series) or school examination.
The Waec Financial Accounting Syllabus is a document that outlines everything that will be covered in the examination or class. As a student, Go through the topics and look for a different textbook to read and practice. Also, test your ability or how prepared you are using the online Waec Financial Accounting past question and answer.
How to use WAEC Financial Accounting Syllabus 2021/2022
- Download the PDF version of the syllabus
- Look for different Financial Accounting textbook
- Search for the topic in the textbook. Read, meditate and assimilate on what you’ve read
- Also, Look for WAEC Financial Accounting Series (Past Question) and treat it to know how well you’ve prepared.
WAEC Financial Accounting Syllabus 2021/2022
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The examination in this subject sets out to assess candidates’
- Understanding of accounting principles and the role of accounting in the recording business transactions;
- Appreciation and application of the rules and functions of Accounting as they apply to the organization;
- Foundation for further studies in Accounting.
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION
There will be two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will comprise fifty multiple-choice questions, all of which should be answered in 1 hour for 25 marks.
PAPER 2: Will be made up of two sections, Sections A and B, and will last 2½ hours.
Section A: Will contain four essay questions on the Theory of Financial Accounting. Candidates will be required to answer two out of the four questions for 15 marks each.
Section B: Will contain five essay questions on Financial Accounting Practice. Candidates will be required to answer three out of the questions for 15 marks each.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.