Hey Readers, Here is the WAEC Marketing Past Question and Answer for 2008 till 2021. However, this article will be updated once the latest Marketing Past question is available. So if you are getting prepared for the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination then I will advise you to bookmark this page.
The importance of these past questions is to know how prepared you are for the SSCE and GCE examination. It will help you to know how WAEC sets their question and how they want it to be answered. WAEC itself releases answers to all the past questions available on the platform. Meanwhile, If you treat the past question very well you might come across some questions which will be asked in the WAEC Examination you are preparing to write (Repeated Questions).
How to Access & Use WAEC Past Question
- After using the WAEC Syllabus and Recommended Textbook to Read and Meditate
- Click on the link below to access the WAEC Marketing past questions
- Once you land on the new page you will see (General Comment) click on Next to see the Weakness/Remedies and Strength
- To access the WAEC Marketing Question and Answer click on the number in the Question Column at the top of the page.
WAEC Marketing Past Question & Answer 2008 – 2021
The resources below on Marketing have been provided by WAEC to assist the student to understand the required standards expected in the Marketing final Examination. Students’ performance in the examination under review was done by the Chief examiner, this you will see while exploring links like General Comment, Performance, Weaknesses, Strength, and Observation to respective Questions.
- WASSCE Marketing Paper, May/June. 2014
- WASSCE Marketing Paper, May/June. 2015
- WASSCE Marketing Paper for School Candidate 2016
- WASSCE Marketing Paper for School Candidate 2017
- WASSCE Marketing Paper for School Candidate 2018
- WASSCE Marketing Paper for School Candidate 2019
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.