Hello Readers, This page is strictly created for the full list and updated courses offered in FULOKOJA, so If you’ve been searching for the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Courses offered and their requirements, then I guess the search is over. This page is created for all aspirate candidates that are willing to further their education at Federal University Lokoja and those that have already been admitted but want to change the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If the desired course is not listed below, look for another university offering the course or better still change the course to any other related courses which can be found below. Meanwhile, The courses listed below are those that have been approved/accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Here is the list of available and current courses offered at FULOKOJA. This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting courses to study at the Federal University Lokoja.
Faculties / Colleges Present in FULOKOJA (Federal University Lokoja)
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
List of Courses Offered in FULOKOJA (Federal University Lokoja)
Faculty of Arts
- Department of English Language
- Department of History
Faculty of Science
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
Faculty of Social Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography
- Department of Political Science.
- Federal University Lokoja Cut Off Mark
- Federal University Lokoja Post UTME
- Federal University Lokoja Admission List
Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA Admission Requirement.
If anyone wishes to study any reliable course at Federal University Lokoja FULOKOJA, such candidate must meet the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose FULOKOJA as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school.
Institution Portal/Website: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.
Leave a Reply