Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Courses offered and their requirements, then I guess the search is over because this page is strictly created for the full list and updated courses offered in IAUE. This page is created for all aspirate candidates that are willing to further their education at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education and those that have already been admitted but want to change the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If the course you are willing to study is not listed below, look for another university offering the course or better still change the course to any other related courses which can be found below. Meanwhile, The courses listed below are those that have been approved/accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Here is the list of available and current courses offered in IAUE. This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting courses to study at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Faculties / Colleges Present In IAUE (Ignatius Ajuru University of Education)
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Faculty of Education
List of Courses Offered In IAUE (Ignatius Ajuru University of Education)
Faculty of Business Studies
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Secretarial Study
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Social Studies
- Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Faculty of Humanities
- Department of English Language
- Department of Fine & Applied Art
- Department of Music
- Department of French
- Department of Religious & Cultural Studies
- Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Integrated Science
- Department of Computer Science Education
- Department of Human Kinetics, Health & Safety Education
Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Department of Agricultural Science
- Department of Home Economics & Hotel Management
- Department of Technical Education
Faculty of Education
- Department of Curriculum Studies
- Department of Guiding & Counseling
- Department of Primary Education Studies
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Cut Off Mark
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Admission List
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Admission Requirement.
All applicants seeking admission into IAUE must possess the list requirement below
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test;
Institution Portal/Website: www.iaue.edu.ng
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.