Hello Readers, I would like to share Ilaro poly Jamb and departmental cut off mark which will be used for the 2021/2022 academic session. If you’ve been searching for the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro cut-off mark then you are on the right page. Also, in this article, you will learn how to calculate your aggregate score.
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is using this medium to inform the general public most especially those that choose the school as first or second choice during the 2021 UTME Registration that the cut-off mark which will be used for 2021/2022 admission process has been announced. Meanwhile, if you did not choose the school before you can apply for a change of institution.
Federal Poly Ilaro JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro general cut-off mark is 150. This cut-off mark is the benchmark for all courses offered in the institution. Before you can apply for Ilaro Poly Post Utme you must score nothing less than 150 in the UTME Examination.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTANCY – 170
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 160
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 175
- INSURANCE – 150
- MARKETING – 160
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 180
- TAXATION – 150
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 164
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 168
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – 170
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 171
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- WELDING AND FABRICATION ENGINEERING – 150
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 150
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION – 150
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS – 150
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
- ARTS AND DESIGN – 164
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND MGT – 150
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 170
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY – 150
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – 150
- LEISURE AND TOURISM – 150
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS – 170
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 174
- STATISTICS – 150
SCHOOL OF COMM. & INFO TECH
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 171
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 200
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 150
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MGT – 150
How to Calculate Aggregate/Screening Score
Every aspirant candidate that participated in the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post Utme / Screening must know how to calculate their aggregate score for confirmation. Follow the simple steps below to calculate your screening score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your post utme score by 2
- After which you add both of them together.
For example; You score 200 in JAMB and 50 in post utme that means;
200/8 = 25
50/2 = 25
i.e 25 + 25 = 50
However, some institutions only use post utme result to admit candidates while some use O’level and Jamb result to determine student screening result. Click here to read more about aggregate score calculation.
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Courses
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post Utme
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission List
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.