Hello Readers, I would like to share Kaduna Poly Jamb and departmental cut off mark which will be used for the 2022/2023 academic session. If you’ve been searching for Kaduna Poly cut-off mark then you are on the right page. Also, in this article, you will learn how to calculate your aggregate score.
The Kaduna Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public most especially those that choose the school as first or second choice during the 2022 UTME Registration that the cut-off mark which will be used for 2022/2023 admission process has been announced. Meanwhile, if you did not choose the school before you can apply for a change of institution.
Kaduna Polytechnic JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The Kaduna Polytechnic general cut-off mark is 100 – 180. This cut-off mark is the benchmark for all courses offered in the institution. Before you can apply for Kaduna Polytechnic Post Utme you must score nothing less than 100 in the UTME Examination.
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed(Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna
- 180 and above for B.Sc in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in either Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
How to Calculate Aggregate/Screening Score
Every aspirant candidate that participated in the Kaduna Polytechnic Post Utme / Screening must know how to calculate their aggregate score for confirmation. Follow the simple steps below to calculate your screening score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your post utme score by 2
- After which you add both of them together.
For example; You score 200 in JAMB and 50 in post utme that means;
200/8 = 25
50/2 = 25
i.e 25 + 25 = 50
However, some institutions only use post utme result to admit candidates while some use O’level and Jamb result to determine student screening result. Click here to read more about aggregate score calculation.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.