Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Yusuf Maitama Sule University (NWU) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will example everything you need to know about NWU post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the YUMSUK Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is
currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Yusuf Maitama Sule University admission portal www.nwu.edu.ng.
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University Courses
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University Cut Off Mark
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University Admission List
How much is Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post UTME Form
Yusuf Maitama Sule University YUMSUK Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post UTME
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as the first choice;
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2020/2021 Admissions Screen PORTAL
- Candidates without O’Level results can choose the Awaiting Results (A.R) option against the subjects that for or Intended to sit for.
- When the O’Level result is available, candidates are expected to upload their results on the JAMB PORTAL and UNIVERSITY PORTAL
- Must have possessed JAMB 2020 UTME Result Slip.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Must have possessed 2020 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts-based programmes.
How to Obtain Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is
Wednesday, 26th August, 2020, while the closing date is Wednesday, 7th October 2020at midnight.
- Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2020 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as of the Screening Charges.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.