Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FUPRE post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUPRE Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University of Petroleum Resources admission portal www.fupre.edu.ng.
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Courses
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Cut Off Mark
How much is Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME Form
Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their first Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 170 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
How to Obtain Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Once you reach the homepage, locate the ‘post UTME’ section and click on ‘generate invoice’ for your payment details.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and click ‘submit’.
- Fill in your personal details as required on the subsequent page.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the payment for your application.
- After successful payment, click on ‘application form’ or ‘Admission screening application form’ to provide additional screening information.
- Enter your JAMB number as prompted on the application form page and click ‘login’.
- Carefully fill in the required information on the application form.
- Upon completion of the form, print out your Post UTME Registration slip in colour.
Fupre Post Utme Screening Schedule
This is to inform all aspirant candidates that the Post Utme exercise will now hold from 11th September 2023 daily at the ICT Centre.
Deadline: 10th of July, 2023, and ends on 31st of August, 2023.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.