Hello Readers, If you’ve been searching for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, well I guess you are currently on the right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about FUPRE post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
Latest Update: Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session is officially Out!!!
This is to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, and those that choose the institution as their first preference choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the FUPRE Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University of Petroleum Resources admission portal www.fupre.edu.ng.
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Courses
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Cut Off Mark
How much is Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME Form
Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their first Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 150 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- However all Engineering programs require 170.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
How to Obtain Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Enter your UTME/JAMB Registration No. (in the required column) to check if Eligible for admission. Only Eligible candidate shall be able to proceed.
- After eligibility check, candidates are to login to the portal with their UTME Registration No and SURNAME as password all in lower case e.g obi
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Candidate can edit the various fields before final submission and view his/her details after registration
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted. After final submission candidate should print e-application slip out as a proof of registration to the hall.
Fupre Post Utme Screening Shedule
This is to inform all aspirant candidates that the Post Utme exercise will now hold from Monday, October 17, 2022 – Saturday, October 22, 2022, between the hours of 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. daily at the ICT Centre.
Deadline: Monday, August 22, 2022, and ends on Monday, October 10, 2022.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.