Hello Readers, This page is strictly created for the full list and updated courses offered in FUPRE, so If you’ve been searching for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Courses offered and their requirements, then I guess the search is over. This page is created for all aspirate candidates that are willing to further their education at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources and those that have already been admitted but want to change the course.
PLEASE NOTE: If the desired course is not listed below, look for another university offering the course or better still change the course to any other related courses which can be found below. Meanwhile, The courses listed below are those that have been approved/accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Here is the list of available and current courses offered at FUPRE. This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting courses to study at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources.
Faculties / Colleges Present In FUPRE Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
This university runs only two Colleges / Faculty which are listed below:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Technology
List of Courses Offered In FUPRE (Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun).
Faculty of Science
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Geology
- Department of Geophysics
- Department of Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
Faculty of Technology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Marine Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Cut Off Mark
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Admission List
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Admission Requirements
If anyone wishes to study any reliable course at Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Such candidate must meet the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose FUPRE as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the Post UTME screening exam conducted by the school.
Institution Portal / Website: www.fupre.edu.ng
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.