Hello Readers, I would like to share Poly Ibadan Jamb and departmental cut off mark which will be used for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you’ve been searching for Poly Ibadan cut-off mark then you are on the right page. Also, in this article, you will learn how to calculate your aggregate score.
The Polytechnic Ibadan is using this medium to inform the general public most especially those that choose the school as first or second choice during the 2023 UTME Registration that the cut-off mark which will be used for 2023/2024 admission process has been announced. Meanwhile, if you did not choose the school before you can apply for a change of institution.
Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The Polytechnic Ibadan general cut-off mark is 150. This cut-off mark is the benchmark for all courses offered in the institution. Before you can apply for Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme you must score nothing less than 150 in the UTME Examination.
1. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 199
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES – 176
- MARKETING – 178
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 228
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 165
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MGT – 172
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 207
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY – 168
2. Faculty of Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 194
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 181
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – 185
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 184
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING – 177
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
- ARCHITECTURE – 150
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 160
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 169
- FASHION DESIGN & CLOTHING TECH – 150
- ART & DESIGN – 175
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATIC – 150
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
4. Faculty of Financial and Management Studies
- ACCOUNTANCY – 193
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 172
- INSURANCE – 164
5. Faculty of Science
- GEOLOGY – 168
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 188
- STATISTICS – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 184
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 164
How to Calculate Aggregate/Screening Score
Every aspirant candidate that participated in the Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme / Screening must know how to calculate their aggregate score for confirmation. Follow the simple steps below to calculate your screening score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your post utme score by 2
- After which you add both of them together.
For example; You score 200 in JAMB and 50 in post utme that means;
200/8 = 25
50/2 = 25
i.e 25 + 25 = 50
However, some institutions only use post utme result to admit candidates while some use O’level and Jamb result to determine student screening result. Click here to read more about aggregate score calculation.
IF YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL SOMEONE MIGHT ALSO NEED IT SO DON’T HESITATE TO SHARE.
THANKS FOR VISITING NEWSEDUNG, LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE CLOSING THE TAB.